- 300 g flour.
- 3 tablespoons of sugar .
- 1 C. baker’s yeast.
- 130 ml of lukewarm milk .
- 60 g of soft butter .
- 1 egg .
- 1 egg yolk for the gilding with one tablespoon of coffee.
- In the bowl of the kneader, put the flour, sugar and yeast mix everything together.
- Add the melted butter, mix well.
- In another bowl, mix the milk and the egg well with the whisk ,then incorporate this mixture into the first bowl.
- Add the salt and let knead for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Divided the dough into small balls, then shape rolls, place them on a tray, butter and flour.
- Let rise until the rolls doubled
- Brush the surface with egg yolk and coffee.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C until cooked.
This photo is copyright protected