Avocado smoothies – or avocado milkshakes are an immensely popular in Morocco. This traditional recipe requires only milk, avocado, and sugar .
- 1/2 l cold milk.
- 1 ripe Hass avocado.
- 4 tsp of sugar.
- Cut the avocado in a half and remove the pit.
- Slide the avocado fruit, then put this latter with sugar in a blender with 1 cup of milk.
- Blend until very creamy and smooth; until there are no pieces of avocado remaining.
- The consistency should be thick but smooth. You can add more milk if you prefer a thinner smoothie.
- Taste and adjust sugar if necessary.
- Finally; Pour into glasses and serve cold 🙂
*If you have any questions, don’t hesitate, feel free to ask . 🙂