One of the easiest and most delicious Moroccan salads is this cooked carrot salad, served at room temperature and dressed with a simple vinaigrette.
- 1/2 carrots, peeled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander.
- Boil a pot of water and add the peeled carrots. Cook for 12-15 minutes until carrots are soft .
- Drain the hot water and immediately put carrots into a bowl of cold, .
- In a bowl mix together the vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Cut the carrots into rounds” similar size”
- Dress the salad with the dressing., just add enough to lightly coat the carrots.
- Finally, Serve at room temperature 🙂
*without no doubt you will love it , just try it and tell me your view 😉