The cake is traditionally served plain or with jam on the side for spreading, making its a quick and easy snack or tea time offering.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 of yogurt cup
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of sugar , 150 g
- 3 cups of flour
- 4 tablespoons baking pouder
- 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- if desired , you can add orange flavor.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (180 C). Grease and flour the small tube pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together by hand or with a mixer the yogurt the vegetable oil, sugar and eggs .
- Stir in the vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt; beat briskly by hand until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the cake tests done.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for five to 10 minutes before inverting into a plate.
serve warm and enjoy. 😊