Moroccan soups – tchicha recipe – Hssoua belboula
Tchicha or dchicha it’s a kind of Moroccan soup like lahrira ; also it has another name called hessoua .
- 500 g of crushed barley semolina
- 2 chicken stock
- 100 g chopped onions
- 100 g fresh tomato
- Olive oil
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of ginger
- salt to taste
- In a bowl peel and seed the tomatoes carefully, cut into very small dice and chopped onions. In a broad and deep pot, pour the olive oil and fry the onions. Let brown on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the semolina with cold water and let it drain in a colander to fine grid. Then pour it over the onions. Sprinkle cold water and chicken broth.
- Add salt and pepper and let cook gently 10 minutes , watching and stirring regularly with a spatula. Add the diced tomatoes. Then add it to the semolina while continuing to simmer for 5 minutes
- Stir everything well with a spatula, and give one last little broth for about 2 min.
*serve warm and enjoy 😉
11 thoughts on “Moroccan soups – tchicha recipe – Hssoua belboula”
Thanks-a-mundo for the blog post. Really looking forward to read more. Want more. Leanna Morty Mills
Really informative article. Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic. Sindee Erasmus Fredi
Incredible points. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing work. Glyn Alva Pimbley
I conceive you have observed some very interesting details, thank you for the post. Brenn Allen Fakieh
Wow, great blog article. Really thank you! Want more. Kristel Towney Armand
Fastidious answer back in return of this issue with real arguments and explaining all about that. Romonda Julian Fawcette
Hi, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am too delighted to share my knowledge here with colleagues. Silvia Haze Leighton
Im grateful for the article. Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing. Darcie Prentice Zosima
Great post. I am dealing with many of these issues as well.. Joelly Lorenzo Medarda
Very nicewebsite, exactly what I needed. You are a very persuasive writer. I enjoyed reading this. Ulrica Thacher Jacintha
Hi there friends, its impressive article on the topic of tutoringand completely explained, keep it up all the time. Thomasine Ethelred Bar