Pureed vegetable soup , is a healthy and delicious soup, your familly will love,, its popular in many parts of the world and Morocco as well. its Easy to make ,you can use whatever you have on hand and add them, coarsely chopped to a pot…
- 1 onion
- 8 medium carrots – peeled
- 3 small potatoes – peeled
- 2 stalks celery – with leaves
- 3medium turnips – peeled
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1.5 cups peas or green beans
- 1 wedge pumpkin – rind discarded
- 1/2 small cabbage
- 1/2 small cauliflower
- 3 quarts broth, stock or bouillon – chicken or vegetable
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 handful parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt – to taste, if needed
- chop all the vegetables and place them in a stock pot.
- Add the seasoning and enough stock, broth to barely cover the vegetables.
- Bring the stock to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer the soup, partially covered, for 40 minutes.
- Allow the soup to cool for 20 minutes. Puree the vegetables in the pot with an immersion blender.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve warm.
*You can serve as a starter or light meal alongside a bread such as elkhobez..