- 1 cauliflower
- Chicken pieces
- 1 grated onion
- 3 tablespoons of oil or smen
- 1 handful of chickpeas soaked the day before
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Black pepper
- Oil for frying
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 eggs
- Finely chopped parsley
- In a pot, boil the cauliflower in salted water, after cutting into florets (do not overcook it or it will break).
- Place the grated onion, oil, smen, salt, pepper, cinnamon and chicken in a casserole dish. ,add water and the soaked chickpeas. Let cook.
- check the water from time to time. When the chicken cooked , cook over low heat. At the same time, drain the cauliflower florets and let them dry.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, flour, salt, pepper and parsley with a fork.
- In a skillet, heat the oil, and dip the cauliflower florets in the batter and coat them well,
- Fry them until they become brown.
- Place the fried on the chicken pieces and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour everything last over the tagine.
This photo is copyright protected