Pasta Gratin , Macaroni
- 300g of pasta (macaroni)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2 dry red peppers, crumbled
- 1 good handful of fresh basil
- 1 kg of tomato sauce
- Grated parmesan
- 4 mozzarella balls, sliced
- Olive oil Salt and pepper
- Provence herbs
- In a large pot of salted water, put a piece of butter , and let it boil over low heat
- Pour in the macaroni until they become soft.
- At the same time prepare the sauce by heating a little oil in a pot.
- Add the onion, garlic and chili and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat,
- Add salt, pepper and herbs, then add the tomato sauce Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cut the basil leaves and add them to the sauce.
- Drain the pasta and mix it with half the tomato sauce and a handful of Parmesan.
- Take a gratin dish and rub it with a little oil. Spread a little pasta in the dish, then a little sauce, a handful of Parmesan
- Place the mozzarella slices then sow a good layer of Parmesan on top.
- Bake the dish in a preheated oven to 200 ° C.
serve warm , just try it you will love it 😉