MOROCCAN MINCED MEAT: Kefta
The Moroccan kefta is very herby and aromatic; the best places to enjoy kefta are usually in the suburbs and small towns, where the butchers not only sell meat but also offer to grill and serve it, along with a super sweet teaspot of Moroccan mint tea
- 500 gr minced beef or lamb
- 1 onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Leaves of 4 mint sprigs, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tps garlic poudre
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Use your hands or a large spoon to incorporate the meat, the onion, and the spices together.
- Add salt according to your taste.
- Shape and cook as desired.
serve warm and enjoy the tasty kefta 🙂
*try it you will like it. Don’t forget; your opinion is imporant 😉