Among the popular and famous dishes in morocco we find, tagines which are so delicious. The moroccan tagine is easy to make it, it takes just 1 hour to be cooked, it contains a variety of vegetables that feed the body with energy.
- 1Kg of beef .
- Sliced onion.
- 2 tomatoes.
- Three tablespoons of sunflour oil.
- Five tablespoons of olive oil.
- 200g of carrots.
- 100g of peas.
- 2 potatoes.
- A chopped coriander.
- 1 Teaspoon ground ginger.
- A pinch of saffron.
- Salt, to taste.
- The tajine pot.
- Wash the beef cubes’ with cold water.
- Wash the vegetables that are mentioned above and cut the carrots into cubes, and potatoes into slices, and tomatoes into round slices as well.
- In a tagine pot, put the beef cubes’ and cook over medium heat with salt. Pour the water over the beef, and cover the tagine for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes uncover the pot and add onion slices, potatoes slices, tomatoes slices, carrots pieces, peas, sunflour oil, olive oil, ginger, saffron, garlic, chopped coriander and pour 1 cup of cold water and leave the tagine for 2 hours.
- Finally serve the tagine in its pot.