- 2 chickens thighs
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 300 g green olives
- 500 kg of potatoes
- 1 candied lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil salt, pepper, saffron, powdered ginger
- Peel and cut the potatoes and leave them aside,
- Wash the chicken thighs well,
- mix the tomato and cut the onion into small pieces, put everything in a casserole dish,
- Add the spices and olive oil to marinate well.
- Simmer for 5 min, add a little water without drowning the chicken, add potatoes and the olives then close the casserole dish for about 20 min
- At the end of cooking, pour everything into a tagine and add the lemon cut in small strips.
This photo is copyright protected